NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Coaching salary

By Wolfpack
6/29/2016 8:10 am
So help me understand how the modified coaching salary works.

I was trying to hire a kicker coach. My max offer I was allowed was capped at $1.5M. New Jersey picked him up for the same position for $10M/year. Hows that work?

Note that I am planning on a career change to a kicking coach...geez what a gig that would be at $10M/year! Sign me up.

Re: Coaching salary

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
6/29/2016 8:11 am
You can't offer a position coach a salary that is higher that your lowest paid coordinator, and you can't offer your coordinators a salary that is higher than your head coach. So if you increase your coordinator salaries you will be able to offer more to your position coaches.

By Wolfpack
6/29/2016 8:26 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
You can't offer a position coach a salary that is higher that your lowest paid coordinator, and you can't offer your coordinators a salary that is higher than your head coach. So if you increase your coordinator salaries you will be able to offer more to your position coaches.

Got it..thanks!

By $B$Dog$
6/29/2016 8:47 am
This part of the game annoys the ...... out of me. Wish there was a setting that would auto sign coaches, don't have time to **** around with this part of the game.

By Black Adder
6/29/2016 1:55 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:

So you need to get your HC on a huge salary to be able to afford very good coaches .

How is the max salary you can offer your HC worked out?

By Tecra031
6/29/2016 4:14 pm
The entire coaching salary structure is FUBAR. When you look at the average of the top in each position when trying to a sign a coach, my top 3 highest payed players combined dont make that much! I only offered 10 mil a year to that coach because I have to or I won't sign anyone!