NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Did anyone see the new MISC Options??

By punisher
7/13/2016 3:12 pm
In case no one has seen it in this league now there is a Max Fatigue before pulling players thing where you can pull all position groups or have it set to position Group.

Then in the pull starters for preseason only you can set it for all 4 games for Never , 1st quarter , 2nd quarter or 3rd quarter where you can tinker with it and see which one you like best .

also now there is a Pull Starters (regular season/postseason ) in blowouts where you can select the points you are winning by , minutes remaining and the positions you want pulled.

With that all I can say is JDB really outdid himself by putting those things in even though this league is going to test them for rest of the leagues I still have to say he really outdid himself on this one.

Re: Did anyone see the new MISC Options??

By oukjweather
7/13/2016 4:44 pm
punisher wrote:
In case no one has seen it in this league now there is a Max Fatigue before pulling players thing where you can pull all position groups or have it set to position Group.

Then in the pull starters for preseason only you can set it for all 4 games for Never , 1st quarter , 2nd quarter or 3rd quarter where you can tinker with it and see which one you like best .

also now there is a Pull Starters (regular season/postseason ) in blowouts where you can select the points you are winning by , minutes remaining and the positions you want pulled.

With that all I can say is JDB really outdid himself by putting those things in even though this league is going to test them for rest of the leagues I still have to say he really outdid himself on this one.

That stuff has been in there most of last season in MFN-1. It was mentioned in the beta chat forum under https://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/forums/thread/6/916?page=1
Last edited at 7/13/2016 4:45 pm

By punisher
7/13/2016 4:47 pm
oukjweather wrote:

That stuff has been in there most of last season in MFN-1. It was mentioned in the beta chat forum under https://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/forums/thread/6/916?page=1

my bad I just noticed it so I thought it was new .

didn't know it was already there last season.

By martinwarnett
7/14/2016 11:41 am
I didn't even notice...

By jsid
7/14/2016 1:31 pm
Could we get the new pre-season pull starters option pushed to the other leagues? It's great and would like to get that set up for my other teams.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
7/14/2016 1:55 pm
jsid wrote:
Could we get the new pre-season pull starters option pushed to the other leagues? It's great and would like to get that set up for my other teams.

It will be part of the next release.