NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Rivalries

NFC East

By Mr.Krazy
4/22/2015 11:05 am
Last year, I had a pretty good rivalry with Washington.. Let's see how the new owner of Washington will fair in our divisional rivalry

Re: NFC East

By Sardean
4/22/2015 11:16 am
rivalry? what? dallas? huh? oh they are those blue speed bumps we run over like training pads and score TD's? :P

By Mr.Krazy
4/22/2015 11:22 am
That was last year, when all your players were injecting the "angry" juice, but this year is much different...

Obama won't be able to help out your team now, your players will be burnt like toast, and I eat toast for breakfast!!!

By Sardean
4/22/2015 11:29 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
your players will be burnt like toast

OMFG! was that a racial slur against Obama's dark skinned heritage? WOW that's bad man. too far! lmao

By Mr.Krazy
4/22/2015 11:31 am
Lol I didn't mean it that way, I just meant to say a phrase of what will happen to your players (injuries galore) lol sorry about the misunderstanding

By Sardean
4/22/2015 11:39 am
suuuuuuuuure backtrack now ya redneck lmao

By Mr.Krazy
4/27/2015 10:52 am
Week 2 Washington vs. Dallas.. As we preview this week 2 matchup, we will find out soon enough how long their quarterback will last against the cowboy's defense. 2 quarters maybe... Haha sounds like a good matchup with the new owner

By Mr.Krazy
5/15/2015 1:06 am
Dallas @ Washington...week 4 match up...both 3-1 records...round 2...how many dots are needed for this one game? haha I think this game will be a good one considering our teams are now getting back to the norm of regular season.

By Sardean
7/20/2015 5:47 am
Undefeated Division woooooo

By Mr.Krazy
7/20/2015 11:00 pm
At least so far, hopefully Dallas can build momentum through the next couple of games until our division plays against each other.