NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Rivalries

AFC West

By Davesgang
4/22/2015 2:47 pm
First let me start by saying this is the best, strongest, most powerful division in all of MFN.

Oakland, led by Phinsfan has really become less than a speedbump lately. Mostly because he won all three of our match ups last season. Surprising and this season we will bring the division crown back to where it belongs!

Denver, led by some fly by night guy... I doubt he even understands the mechanics of this game after the way the Chargers ran all over them last season;)

KC, led by Oukjweather. Always just challenging enough that the wins are satisfying.

Chargers led by me. Volunteering to be the bad guy in the division. Lets go NFC West its a even year so you all know its my time to win the division!

Re: AFC West

By Wolfpack
4/22/2015 5:02 pm
This is true, we went 1-3 vs the AFC West last year.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
4/22/2015 6:44 pm
This is a strong division, the wild wild west. Reminds me of the AFC West in the 80's. Oakland came out strong last season, but it's a new year ... bring it on!

By oukjweather
4/23/2015 8:01 am
Davesgang wrote:
First let me start by saying this is the best, strongest, most powerful division in all of MFN.

Oakland, led by Phinsfan has really become less than a speedbump lately. Mostly because he won all three of our match ups last season. Surprising and this season we will bring the division crown back to where it belongs!

Denver, led by some fly by night guy... I doubt he even understands the mechanics of this game after the way the Chargers ran all over them last season;)

KC, led by Oukjweather. Always just challenging enough that the wins are satisfying.

Chargers led by me. Volunteering to be the bad guy in the division. Lets go NFC West its a even year so you all know its my time to win the division!

Not sure how to take this, but my expectations for my team are considerably lower this season. A lot of player turnover has created a more youthful team. Most of my draft picks will be starting whether they are ready for it or not. This is certainly a tough division, be fun to see who manages to win it.

By Davesgang
4/23/2015 9:06 am
The whole thing was meant good natured as possible while still trying to develop division rivalry. Even the opening line is just meant to give someone fuel to play us. Cheers!
Last edited at 4/23/2015 9:10 am

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
4/23/2015 9:08 am
Since the start of the league, it never seems to matter how good or bad a team is doing in the AFC West - we all seem to come to play and more often than not the games are good ones.

By Phinsfan
5/08/2015 2:31 pm
We have high expectations after winning last year. Too close to call on who can become the division champ this year but we are ready for a repeat.

By Davesgang
6/06/2015 3:32 pm
Oakland! Phinsfan! Arrgh!

By Phinsfan
7/29/2015 4:23 pm
Davesgang wrote:
Oakland! Phinsfan! Arrgh!

Times 2. hope this streak never ends. ;)

By Davesgang
7/30/2015 8:32 pm
58 yards! of Arrrggghhh.