NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Bug Box

Display of the weeks games

By raymattison21
7/25/2020 6:05 am
https://victory.myfootballnow.com/

IDK how relevant any of this is, as it is different.... maybe due to the shorter preseason but on the league page the options for the games were not displayed. The game results were hidden on the team page and displayed there, but not on the league home page.

Re: Display of the weeks games

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
7/25/2020 12:32 pm
raymattison21 wrote:
https://victory.myfootballnow.com/

IDK how relevant any of this is, as it is different.... maybe due to the shorter preseason but on the league page the options for the games were not displayed. The game results were hidden on the team page and displayed there, but not on the league home page.

The game of the week is determined by the power rankings, which don't get computed in a new league until after the first regular season week.

By raymattison21
7/25/2020 3:30 pm
Thanks for checking it out, but worded this poorly.......i think what happens when you make a league have preseason 3 games instead of 4 the spin sends week3 to regular season 1mid week.

I looked closer at the league home page and where week 3 results should be and it displays week 4... which had no games...explaining why i could not see week 3 on that page.

These are trival display errors that i was putting out there. Probably happens in all leagues with only 3 total preseason games. But at first i thought something here was tied to the new code release.

7/25/2020 8:00 pm
Ah, yes, that may indeed be a bug. I'll look into it.

By TheAdmiral
7/26/2020 6:55 am
I think it may be that when I initially set the League up, I put 3 weeks pre-season. After discussing with all owners it was voted for 4 weeks, I then changed it but for some reason it seems to be locked on 3 weeks. This may change back to a 4 week pre-season for the second year.

7/27/2020 6:45 am
TheAdmiral wrote:
I think it may be that when I initially set the League up, I put 3 weeks pre-season. After discussing with all owners it was voted for 4 weeks, I then changed it but for some reason it seems to be locked on 3 weeks. This may change back to a 4 week pre-season for the second year.

I was wondering if that was the case. Once the schedule is set if you change the number of preseason games it won't create more games for the current year, but the logic for determining the last preseason week before week 1 will use the settings. The second season it will make 4 games for preseason.