NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Bug Box

Re: game viewer

By sealbc
8/05/2015 11:54 am
I have noticed not just in this league but other leagues.When you watch a game the rb stats are not always being kept accurate.You will see the total number of carries and yds not be added.This seems too happen on and off during the games without penalties being called. If the rb gains like 3 or 4 yd nothing shows up in the stats box.Then you will see the next carry and total yds show up in the stats box.I am not sure about the other stats totals during the game.I will watch them and see what happens.
Last edited at 8/05/2015 11:58 am

By Morbid
8/06/2015 6:55 pm
I have never seen this happen, maybe a lag issue with your game viewing?

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/06/2015 9:24 pm
Do the stats catch up or are they plain missing? If you see it again could you post the link to the play(s)?

By sealbc
8/07/2015 9:04 am
I notice it not catching up.I will post it the next time i see it happen.It seems if another running play happens on later in the game.It will show those carries and stats and not the previous one.I will go back too the last game and post the link in here.

By sealbc
8/07/2015 9:31 am
http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/3521#627285

By Morbid
8/07/2015 1:21 pm
sealbc wrote:
http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/3521#627285

I watched it and even went back a few plays and it is showing updates to stats for me

By sealbc
8/07/2015 2:06 pm
the earlier plays were running fine.It seems too happen on and off at times.One this play here it was Baer"s 5 th carry it should show 25 total rushing yds and not 20 total yds.This could also be that this is not a windows or mac it is a chrome os.
Last edited at 8/07/2015 2:09 pm

By Morbid
8/07/2015 8:18 pm
It doesnt have the full stats when you pull up that link, thats why I went back a couple plays but seemed to work fine what i saw. Could it have been a 5 yd gain earlier but an offsides was called? The team would have taken the penalty and not the play

By sealbc
8/08/2015 6:14 am
just mind your own business.I already posted that a penalty was not called.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/08/2015 9:30 am
Morbid is just trying to help, no need to get upset. I'm not the only one qualified to investigate these and am grateful for other people trying to duplicate the issue.

I don't see the fifth rushing play either, Baer is 1-2 at the start of the drive, first down he runs for 8 making him 2-10, 2nd down he runs for 5 making him 3-15, 1st down he runs for 5 more now he's 4-20, and the next play is a pass play.