NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Tampa Regular Season Trade Block

By Groo
9/12/2013 6:47 pm
Make me an offer. Not many players I won't trade. My rookie TE is definitely not for sale. Just ask me. I will deal with players or picks. I prefer picks, but I'll take younger players that fit my system also.

Re: Tampa Regular Season Trade Block

By Phinsfan
10/27/2013 5:39 pm
Groo wrote:
Make me an offer. Not many players I won't trade. My rookie TE is definitely not for sale. Just ask me. I will deal with players or picks. I prefer picks, but I'll take younger players that fit my system also.

You are advertising as Tampa Bay but your team is New York. Just to let you know in the case your confusing another league

By Groo
10/27/2013 7:43 pm
That's because I was Tampa Bay, and if you look at the date, you'll see I advertised last season, when I was Tampa Bay. Click on my name, and look at leagues... you'll see I was Tampa Bay last season.

By ZootMurph
10/27/2013 7:58 pm
Groo beat me to it. You need to look at the date of the posts. The post was made beginning of September. Even if he was still Tampa, the information in the thread would have been outdated... so no point of even reading the thread.

By Phinsfan
10/29/2013 1:18 am
my bad lol got it