NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Full Blown Rebuild

By JCSwishMan33
7/01/2017 8:31 am
So, I'm looking at my situation here after a night of thought...

And I think it's time to just blow it up and start from scratch.

So, all of my players are available for trade. Yes, even those I've just signed.

I will admit that there's several disastrous contracts on this squad that you may or may not be able to correct out of.

What am I looking for in return? The obvious thing is picks. I have nothing before the 5th round this year, so getting something in return for this year would be nice.

What I'd really like to see is higher picks in future years ('34 and '35), as my cap should be a bit more pliable then, and I'd be able to rebuild in full.

Send your offers, and let's see what we can do.

Re: Full Blown Rebuild

By JCSwishMan33
7/03/2017 11:47 pm
Still looking to wheel and deal. Some good players have gone out the door, but other good players still remain.

Looking for future Draft picks still, or cap-friendly players... Prefer the future picks as that will allow me to pull my cap situation under control.

You mess around in the Bleeding Edge league, and you get burned... Heh. My hitting the Reset button is your gain! Call now!

Re: Full Blown Rebuild

By JCSwishMan33
7/06/2017 10:49 am
Last Chance before the Draft!

Still some great players available for your future picks! If you're looking for more of a sure thing than you might get in the new Draft system, hit me up!