NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Let The Fire Sale Begin!

By JCSwishMan33
11/05/2015 1:22 pm
Alright, so as stated in the presser, this team's looking to make sweeping changes.

Looking for higher picks over the next 2 years, and young talent... More specifically offensive line skill players (QB, RB) and secondary, but anything is on the board.

Ground rules:

1) Of course I have the right to refuse trades, but I'll do my best to give reasons (if not counter offers).
2) Taking young talent (6 seasons and under) off my hands will be harder than taking older players (10+ seasons), but that doesn't mean it's not possible.
3) Not giving up any of my picks unless you wow me.
4) Due to the fact that a lot of offers could come in, please be patient; I'll get to all offers in the order they were received.
5) Ratings are relative. Duh, right?

Have fun!

Re: Let The Fire Sale Begin!

By JCSwishMan33
11/17/2015 6:22 pm
Still entertaining potential offers, if anyone wants to bite on this. Heh.

By JCSwishMan33
11/27/2015 10:46 am
Still entertaining offers for Draft picks next year, or moving older talent for younger talent. Looking at free agency at this point is only offering minimal upgrades, though I'm dipping into the pool there too. Heh.

By DarkRogue
11/27/2015 11:11 am
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
Still entertaining offers for Draft picks next year, or moving older talent for younger talent. Looking at free agency at this point is only offering minimal upgrades, though I'm dipping into the pool there too. Heh.

Well that's the case for everyone with free agency, with this many active owners the best you can hope for is old players that can help you make a championship push for a season or two.