NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - Trade Block

ATL Block 2025

By jsid
11/24/2015 4:12 pm
This offseason I had a huge amount of player retire and was left with a huge cap hit. As a result, I made a few really bad deals. Along with a successful draft, I’m looking to try to get some value out of destroying my cap space next season. I’m looking for Draft Picks, moving up in the draft, or an upgrade at backup SS, CB, OLB, DE, or TE.

QB Jack Pitt – 79/79, this crusty old vet was the face of the franchise for 9 seasons. You may want him if you’re looking to win a championship this season. Will trade him for a 3rd, would consider other offers.

WR Anthony Barrett – 85/86, Vet WR. Getting towards the end of his career, but he’s still a difference maker.

WR Steve Schmidt – 62/64, young WR. This was the worst deal I made this offseason, and you can be the benefactor. I’ll take the huge cap hit and you get a cheap young WR for six seasons.

WR James White 68/68 and WR Horace Sherman 68/68, Vet WRs. I’ll let go of these guys for fairly cheap.

All my vets really are on the block. Send offers, we’ll see if we can make something work.