NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Team News

Denver is now available

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
7/25/2017 11:36 am
I have been the owner of Denver here since season 1, with the intent that by owning a team I am eating my own 'dog food' as they say, giving me a perspective as a player that I wouldn't otherwise have. But I've begun to realize that I'm not wanting to spend time playing the game when I could use that same time to make it better, and instead of me being in the league giving me a perspective I wouldn't have if I were not playing, it's making a team really bad because I'm never actually playing the game.

I post this mainly so you don't freak out when you notice I'm no longer an owner in any leagues - I'll be in the forums just as regularly as I am. In fact, really, nothing will change about what I do except that those precious moments I've been improving my roster will be able to be allocated to improving the game experience.

I'm also not posting in the matchmaking forum - but if you know of someone who would like to be a part of MFN-1 and would give good feedback, please point them to Denver. Hopefully they will be able to get this team into the playoffs (something I have not done much at all)