NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Team News

Kansas City

By oukjweather
9/11/2017 9:43 am
Kansas City - At the close of another disappointing season, with a talented team, owner oukjweather has announced that he will be stepping down as owner of Kansas City. Kansas City missed the playoffs again for the 6th straight time, and it was not even close winning only 3 games this season. At the announcement, he said he felt responsible for the teams disappointing run. "I have not spent the time necessary to compete at a winning level." He also said, "I'm responsible for this downturn, I have had divided interest and did not put the time in drafting players to fit our organization, defining a cohesive team philosophy, game planning for how our team will succeed in games, and have not adapted this team well to the changing landscape of the league." It is now time for a new owner to come in and fix the problems that ails this team and return it to one of the elite teams in the league. Kansas City will begin the search for its next owner in earnest.