NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Team News

Re: The new kid in the West

By Mr.Krazy
1/26/2015 4:25 pm
Dallas, Tex- The past five years, Dallas has struggled to accomplish a winning record in one season. The Dallas franchise finally made a decision Sunday to hire a new owner that could possibly turn this team around. "Its been ugly" is one of the more pleasant statements that came from Dallas head coach Kyle Davis when asked how Dallas has played in the regular season the past 5 years. "The whole Dallas franchise just felt like things needed to change quickly in order to become a successful team once again."

On Sunday afternoon, the Dallas Cowboys franchise confirmed that Michael Kenseth, or "Mr. Krazy", has become the new Owner of the Dallas Cowboys. "This will be an extraordinary opportunity for me and this team" said the ecstatic owner. "I have taken a look at our roster and it seems to fit with my scheme. We have some players on our team that with the right amount of experience could very well develop into a huge playmaker." Reporters from around the league rumored that the "whole" Coaching staff will be dismissed from the Dallas Franchise. The Dallas Times sat down with Owner Michael Kenseth who said "Rumors are what they are said to be, rumors. Kyle Davis is a good Coach that we will for sure hang on too, he knows how to coach these guys right." Only time will tell the future of the Dallas Coaching Staff.

With Michael Kenseth being the new owner of the Dallas Franchise, it will be interesting to see how his first year of running a football franchise will go. Being a former high school MVP in the schools championship game, Michael Kenseth played Tight End being a formidable opponent to go against. But, as soon as he was ready for the big leagues, an MRI suggested he will never play football again after sustaining a career ending injury in his last season at Louisville.

How will the new owner fair in the Dallas Cowboys franchise, and is this the owner that the Franchise has being waiting for so long?
Last edited at 1/26/2015 4:29 pm

By WarEagle
1/26/2015 6:15 pm
Entertaining read.

By Mr.Krazy
1/26/2015 6:18 pm
WarEagle wrote:
Entertaining read.
thanks man. just some of my creativity haha