NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Team News

Detroit

By King0429
4/01/2016 12:11 pm
This team is an absolute mess. That is all.

Re: Detroit

By jsid
4/01/2016 1:15 pm
There's a focus on realism in this league, so you're in for a rough ride. Slightly smoother than Cleveland though...

By ibblacklavender02
4/01/2016 4:35 pm
That team has a ton of talent. Hopefully the other owners tanking doesn't effect you being able to resign players due to them being unhappy...

By DarkRogue
4/02/2016 5:00 am
ibblacklavender02 wrote:
That team has a ton of talent. Hopefully the other owners tanking doesn't effect you being able to resign players due to them being unhappy...

I would think that would reset with having a new owner. Also if he has issues he could always just use the old interface to re-sign them.

By ibblacklavender02
4/02/2016 8:42 am
DarkRogue wrote:
ibblacklavender02 wrote:

I would think that would reset with having a new owner. Also if he has issues he could always just use the old interface to re-sign them.

hmm thats a great question? Does it reset with a new owner?

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
4/02/2016 9:28 am
ibblacklavender02 wrote:
DarkRogue wrote:
ibblacklavender02 wrote:

Yes.

By King0429
4/02/2016 9:50 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
ibblacklavender02 wrote:
DarkRogue wrote:
ibblacklavender02 wrote:

Yes.

Okay good! Hopefully I can make some changes in the offseason.