NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Team News

AP Newswire - Meadowlands NJ

By Tecra031
6/01/2016 8:38 pm
After a rough start to the season, the NJY fans have grown restless. Head coach Ed Moultry has made a change at the QB position with New Jersey on the outside of the playoff bubble looking in just passed the halfway mark of the season. Second year QB Jerome Durham has struggled this season, so Coach Moultry has called on NJY hero and 2-time Superbowl MVP Gene Day to add some spark and veteran leadership to the team.

Re: AP Newswire - Meadowlands NJ

By Wolfpack
6/01/2016 9:49 pm
Day has played some big time games against us so I'm a believer.

By Gustoon
6/10/2016 1:33 pm
Tecra031 wrote:
After a rough start to the season, the NJY fans have grown restless. Head coach Ed Moultry has made a change at the QB position with New Jersey on the outside of the playoff bubble looking in just passed the halfway mark of the season. Second year QB Jerome Durham has struggled this season, so Coach Moultry has called on NJY hero and 2-time Superbowl MVP Gene Day to add some spark and veteran leadership to the team.

Durham was a QB I had a good look at but passed on him and went with Super Mario Felix, who like Durham has struggled at times. I'm happy with his progress though, 11th in passer ratings.

By Tecra031
6/10/2016 1:37 pm
Well, Day gave a spark to the team and went 2-1. I started Durham again this last game and he responded with his first interception-free game this season. He will eventually be the full time starter in NJ.