NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League Help Forum

Coaches Attributes.

By Black Adder
8/21/2018 8:26 am
JDB,

Here`s a situation..(figures aren`t exact,but just to prove the point of the question I`m asking).

HC 100,Off Coor 100 & Off Line Coach 75.

The O L Coach has Run Block at 100 and Pass Block at 50.

I draft a rookie LG ratings 40/72,he goes through Training Camp with +10/+0 gains making him a 52/72 player.

Does his R Block & P Block develop at the same pace till he arrives at 72/72 ?
or
Does his R Block develop faster & his P Block slower ?

So does a coaches individual attribute bars have an effect on how players develop,or is it just their overall ratings?

Thanks again.

Re: Coaches Attributes.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/21/2018 9:41 am
Black Adder wrote:
JDB,

Here`s a situation..(figures aren`t exact,but just to prove the point of the question I`m asking).

HC 100,Off Coor 100 & Off Line Coach 75.

The O L Coach has Run Block at 100 and Pass Block at 50.

I draft a rookie LG ratings 40/72,he goes through Training Camp with +10/+0 gains making him a 52/72 player.

Does his R Block & P Block develop at the same pace till he arrives at 72/72 ?
or
Does his R Block develop faster & his P Block slower ?

So does a coaches individual attribute bars have an effect on how players develop,or is it just their overall ratings?

Thanks again.

You are correct in evaluating the tree above the player based on his individual attributes, but all 3 coaches impact his development, with the head coach having the greatest impact, the coordinator the second greatest, and the position coach the least. So you can overcome the low OL coach's pass block if his head coach and OC have a high pass block, but if the hierarchy above him is roughly equal between run and pass block then yes, his run blocking will develop faster than his pass blocking.

Re: Coaches Attributes.

By raymattison21
8/21/2018 10:49 am
Each rating has its own development “curve” as well? I like that some shoot right to 99 in say man to man while some later round guys need a few seasons to get there.