NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League Help Forum

Creepers

By Firefly
11/14/2013 11:14 am
Very curious about something, JD. In my understanding, you instituted a creep or bust factor into this year's class of players, while before you more or less knew what you had from the start. However, I have several veteran players (OLB Duvall, MLB Boisoneault, MLB Osteen, WR Williams, RB Buswell) who have shown a creeper tendency for as long as they've been tracked. Is this just luck?

Re: Creepers

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
11/14/2013 11:28 am
Firefly wrote:
Very curious about something, JD. In my understanding, you instituted a creep or bust factor into this year's class of players, while before you more or less knew what you had from the start. However, I have several veteran players (OLB Duvall, MLB Boisoneault, MLB Osteen, WR Williams, RB Buswell) who have shown a creeper tendency for as long as they've been tracked. Is this just luck?

Yeah, it probably is. Before the average change for all players was 0, with the new creep or bust a player is assigned an average that is non-zero (or may be zero still, most players will be near zero but the outliers will not).

The current values should always rise, though, until they meet the future values.