NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League Help Forum

Recommended game planning

By Tecra031
8/01/2014 9:10 am
Question...I decided to try the 'load recommended' feature. Although my head coach is a west coast offense coach and my OC is a pass focused offense coach, the gameplan that came back was 90-95% running, incredibly skewed. Additionally, only 17 plays were selected to be run out of the 40 available. Lastly, of the 17 plays chosen, most of them weren't plays that my team has run successfully. Is there some logic broken when using this feature?

Re: Recommended game planning

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/01/2014 12:06 pm
Tecra031 wrote:
Question...I decided to try the 'load recommended' feature. Although my head coach is a west coast offense coach and my OC is a pass focused offense coach, the gameplan that came back was 90-95% running, incredibly skewed. Additionally, only 17 plays were selected to be run out of the 40 available. Lastly, of the 17 plays chosen, most of them weren't plays that my team has run successfully. Is there some logic broken when using this feature?

That's interesting, I've never noticed it doing that before. You're talking about the offensive play selection, right? Did you get a message back that the gameplan had been successfully set or did you get any kind of an error message?

By Tecra031
8/01/2014 12:10 pm
Yes. I did not get any errors, it said it was successfully set by my coaches

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/01/2014 12:41 pm
Ok, I'll see if I can see what's happening. Has anyone else tried the game planning rex and can report on the success/failure of it?

By Firefly
8/01/2014 1:05 pm
I'm afraid to try it. Can I go back to my original plan?

By Tecra031
8/01/2014 1:08 pm
Save your current gameplan. You can reload it after

By Davesgang
8/03/2014 9:57 pm
Often I've used the "rex" and modified the offensive % and plays. Gotten decent results.
I've noticed more running% lately. Not sure though.