NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League Help Forum

Passing

By Tecra031
10/23/2014 9:18 am
Not sure what has happened over the last few weeks as far as game play change, but passing accuracy is way off, interceptions are up, and knock downs are way up. I know we wanted to adjust some of the passing, but I think it went a little too far in the opposite direction.

In the NJY/NE game this week...the 1st 3 quarters were well under 50% passing completion. The only reason the ending stats looked decent was due to 4th qtr comebacks/catch-ups.

Re: Passing

By Firefly
10/23/2014 11:00 am
What I've noticed is fewer penalties, and when there are they are called on the players with low discipline -as it should be. Was there an adjustment?

I haven't noticed much of a change in the passing game, although happily, no more catches in triple coverage. Some with double, but not with triple. In the Steelers case also, fewer turnovers.

Re: Passing

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/23/2014 12:03 pm
FF - yes on the discipline-penalty correlation.

Passing accuracy has not changed, but catching in traffic has; reception courage plays a bigger role if there are defenders nearby. I also reduced the interception changes if the defender is in traffic. So it _shouldn't_ see an increase in interceptions or incompletions, unless the QB is throwing in traffic a lot.