NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League Help Forum

Mid-Season Signings

By JCSwishMan33
12/27/2015 10:54 am
Is there a reason why free agent signings aren't being done, even after a number of 'runs' from when you put the signings in? I've had a trio of signings in pending for several in-game weeks, with no movement.

Re: Mid-Season Signings

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
12/28/2015 9:45 am
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
Is there a reason why free agent signings aren't being done, even after a number of 'runs' from when you put the signings in? I've had a trio of signings in pending for several in-game weeks, with no movement.

That's odd, I wonder if they got messed up from the sim engine issues. Try withdrawing the offers and then re-submitting them to see if the get processed in the next stage.

By JCSwishMan33
12/28/2015 9:48 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
That's odd, I wonder if they got messed up from the sim engine issues. Try withdrawing the offers and then re-submitting them to see if the get processed in the next stage.

Thanks. l'll give that a shot and let you know.

By JCSwishMan33
12/29/2015 6:02 am
jdavidbakr wrote:

Unfortunately the signings still didn't process. It doesn't seem like I'm bidding against anyone else either, at least according to my Pending Contracts screen.

12/29/2015 9:20 am
Ah, once the season starts you can't go over the cap even on a midweek sim. That's why they are not signing.

By JCSwishMan33
12/29/2015 11:33 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Ah, once the season starts you can't go over the cap even on a midweek sim. That's why they are not signing.

Ahh, okay. Wonder if we might be able to push a message to the user after confirming the contract, saying that they need to clear the cap room first before they'll sign?

12/29/2015 4:46 pm
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:

Ahh, okay. Wonder if we might be able to push a message to the user after confirming the contract, saying that they need to clear the cap room first before they'll sign?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the reason.