NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

The Beta Chat Forum - Please read before posting

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/07/2013 8:08 am
This forum, as a sub-forum of the MFN-1 leagues, is a place for ideas to get on the table and for players to discuss their merits.

I have created a sub-category for version 0.2, which will be the next version upcoming. Inside that category you will find sections for offense, defense, special teams, and misc.

A couple of ground rules that will help make this forum as efficient as possible:

* You do not have to be a member of MFN-1 to participate in this forum. I invite the entire community to take part. I am keeping it in the MFN-1 forum instead of the community forum, however, so if you are not in MFN-1 you will need to bookmark this forum. You will of course receive any subscription notifications just like the other forums. On the same token, you do not have to participate if you are in MFN-1 if you don't want to.

* Try to keep each thread focused. Don't post more than one idea in a thread unless the additional ideas are closely related to the main idea. What I don't want to have happen is a really good idea get lost because it's buried in a thread about something that is completely unrelated. To that same end, please help avoid general banter in this forum - there are plenty of forums for you to trash talk your fellow players. This forum is not one of them.

* I already have a list of about 100 items that are targeted for the 0.2 release - so I may reply to an idea with a comment like "That's in the 0.2 road map." I may also take new ideas and immediately apply them to the road map, similarly to how I've been responding to some of the comments in the community help forum. Just because I say that doesn't mean I am closed to further discussion if you feel like there's more input that you'd like to give.

* This is a brainstorming forum. There are no bad ideas, but it's very likely that an idea may be presented that doesn't stick. Please don't be offended if you get negative push back on an idea you present. I do want you to feel free to argue pros and cons to various suggestions that are made. Sometimes an idea will be placed that generates a firestorm of opposition, and there will be times that the opposition wins out; but in the discussion there will be times that a really brilliant application of the goal of the original poster gets refined. To that end, please be respectful in your opposition to an idea that you don't like. Remember that it's the idea that's on the table for dissection, not the user who presented it.

Thanks in advance for helping out!

Re: The Beta Chat Forum - Please read before posting

By outlawedz
9/09/2013 7:43 am
are you looking at the dline paths for rushing the qb? Always seem to get pinched inside.

Re: The Beta Chat Forum - Please read before posting

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/09/2013 8:09 am
outlawedz wrote:
are you looking at the dline paths for rushing the qb? Always seem to get pinched inside.

Yes, I do have that on the 0.2 list.