NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

[Hotfix RC] Roster AI management

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
5/21/2018 8:24 am
There was a bug where the AI would schedule cuts but not execute them in certain situations when you are over the roster limit. I have done some refactoring in the code base to solve this, and have pushed the update to Beta. My biggest concern is the possibility of the AI making cuts it should not; it my testing everything seems to be working properly, but I want to give a few sims where the AI is checking the roster counts before rolling this into a hotfix patch for all leagues. Let me know if you notice anything odd in either of the beta leagues. (I wish we had a TC and preseason to test this with, but we don't, and I need to probably push the patch sooner rather than later ... )

Re: [Hotfix RC] Roster AI management

By setherick
5/22/2018 7:42 pm
Can you fix the bug where CPU teams do not play rookies because they sort players by current rating and not future rating next?

Re: [Hotfix RC] Roster AI management

By Infinity on Trial
6/04/2018 8:38 pm
I would settle for kick returns using special teams blockers instead of special teams gunners