NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Transparency?

By Davesgang
5/24/2018 1:50 pm
Since this the testing league I propose we have transparent game plans and player ratings.

Re: Transparency?

By raymattison21
5/24/2018 2:05 pm
Davesgang wrote:
Since this the testing league I propose we have transparent game plans and player ratings.

Can you elaborate for me? For me I just look at a team, but do you mean the ability to see others users player weights? Or what plays they pick for thier playbook ?

Re: Transparency?

By Davesgang
5/24/2018 10:40 pm
Yes. All of it. I think we could make bigger strides developing this game if we could compare player weights, game plans, rules, play selections. All of it.

For example I'd love to see the min max game plans the last super bowl winners had to see if there is any strategic way to counter it in game, or if they've just found the magic % that is already going to give best results.

I think it would also be interesting to see player weights and use those to adjust league weights or provide tailored player weights for certian game styles at least.

Mfn 1 should be about testing, breaking, and making the game better... not who can min max the perfect team in secret right?