NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

[POLL] What should 0.4.4 focus on?

I have chosen 4 items from the 0.4.4 focus thread to choose from for the final selection on what 0.4.4 should focus on. Once again, I am going to try to keep 0.4.4's scope as narrow as possible, and hopefully it can be released with less delay than 0.4.3 was. Please cast your vote!

Zone Coverage
Running Game
QB Pocket Movement/Scramble
Punt Returns

Re: [POLL] What should 0.4.4 focus on?

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
6/26/2018 8:26 pm
Feel free to also discuss here, but I will open a new thread once the focus is selected for more details suggestions and analysis.

Thanks to everyone for your passion and desire to make this game better! I really do appreciate everyone's input!

By hchoudhry17
6/27/2018 7:12 am
Personally I'd be thrilled with either running game or zone coverage fixes. It'd open up a lot more options and gameplans (ideally). The other 2 are also pretty nice but are secondary to the first two I mentioned just my opinion :)

By raymattison21
7/01/2018 7:56 am
I want to change my vote to running game. Zone at times is bad. Riddled with poor positioning combined with horrid reads and reactions makes zone great thing to look at closer and change.

But....

Run game is tempting for a various reasons , still I want to go there because tackling makes some sense, but stats dont.

My last playoff game ended with great players missing tackles. Alot, 8 out 22 attempts for two LBs . I would like the numbers half that on a bad day.
Last edited at 7/01/2018 7:57 am