NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

[0.4.5] Version e248fd2

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
1/17/2019 9:34 pm
(Try two, this time it really should be in the Beta engine, I made one other change thus the version hash change)

* Fixed defensive holding being declined on a turnover (I hope)
* side note - I looked for a way that a defensive hold or PI call would get declined resulting in a 4th down, but I couldn't figure out how that would happen. Please post a play if you see that.
* Fixed defensive holding being called within 5 yards of the LOS (not sure why I didn't even think about that originally, thanks for the catch, Ray!)
* Fixed the issue where the WR would get random holding calls (I mean, come on, he's holding on to the ball, right?)
* Fixed declining offsides on 4th and < 5. What happened is the logic to decline the penalty if the punt was a successful coffin corner overrode the logic to check for a first down. I think if you find all of the 4th and < 5 punts with declined offsides, they all pinned their opponent inside the 20 yard line. I have flipped the decision so the first down takes prescience.

Deployed to beta for 2040 week 10 games

Re: [0.4.5] Version e248fd2

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
1/19/2019 3:23 pm
All right, no replies in this thread, I'm pushing another update for Sunday night's games so I'll start a new thread.