NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

[update] 14-team playoffs

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
4/09/2020 7:46 pm
Last week the NFL announced that it will be expanding the playoffs to 14 teams (7 per conference, 3 wild card games and only 1 team with a bye). This is super low hanging fruit and I've put the update here in Beta to make sure nothing crashes. If it works, this will probably be the only change that goes into 0.4.6, since I know you all are not happy with the current state of the beta engine.

That said, I apologize for not having any code updates lately. I've been super busy with other projects, and also have been putting any time I have to work on MFN into an updated UI that will be much more friendly on the phone - and will enable an app as well. Things have only gotten more hectic with COVID-19, so I'm not able to make any promises on when the next game engine updates might start coming down the pike. I do plan to make the UI a higher priority since this site's UI was designed before the iPhone was even invented, which makes it pretty ancient, and I'm beginning to think I may need to come up with some strategies to build a team to work on the game engine in general.

Re: [update] 14-team playoffs

By warrior462
4/16/2020 4:14 pm
Thanks for the update, hope all is well. Excited to see what happens in the future, but happy to wait patiently for it.