NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Re: Just pushed some updates -

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
1/03/2014 8:12 am
Some misc bug fixes, but here are a few of the larger updates (pushed to MFN-1 only at this point):

* Tweaks to defensive penalty acceptance when behind and a penalty will take a team out of field goal range.

* Runners should go out of bounds more often now if the team is in hurry up.

* Updates to hurry up 4th down go-for-it if the offensive team has timeouts and the 4th down yardage is more than 10 to go, and there is likely enough time to get the ball back for another try if the defense holds.

* There was a play action play that was causing a player to get stuck, this play has been fixed.

* There had been a bug with the spike play, so I had it turned off. This bug has been fixed and there is now a spike play.

* Updates to the AI teams' coach pursuit, AI teams will now attempt to retain their coaching staff as well as pursue coaches from other teams in early FA.
Last edited at 1/03/2014 8:12 am

Re: Just pushed some updates -

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
1/04/2014 10:02 am
Another quick update to MFN-1 - the new contract calculator had a bug where the coach contract offer would allow you to offer less than his current salary, which he would always decline. I have updated the coach contract offer screen to show you his current salary if he has one, and have the sliders set to not go below this value. If you are using your full cash flow, the slider should not allow you to change the offer. I also am now filtering the position selection to positions you can actually sign the coach at - i.e. you cannot offer your head coach a demotion, so when signing a contract extension you can only choose "Head Coach"; likewise, during early FA if you are trying to hire another team's position coach you will only be able to choose "head coach" or "coordinator."
Last edited at 1/04/2014 10:02 am