NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Log request

By Firefly
7/02/2014 9:14 am
I know this request is on the list, but it seems like such a tiny simple thing: A link to the log from the gameview screen. Basically, all this does is add the ability to go to the log without having to see the final score of your game. Doesn't have to be a particular play, just the log.

Why? When you're scouting your own team there are many times when you want to know what a play was, in order, for example, to never call it again... or maybe you want to know what the enemy defense played to put it in your playbook. Right now the only way to do that is to take notes during the game, which is burdensome (and half the time I can't even remember why I wanted to look at a play for, anyway).

haha

Of course, if I weren't such a dope I might have realized I could do this by using the browser's address bar... I only just now figured it out after writing this post. I still think the link's a good idea, though.

Re: Log request

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
7/02/2014 9:28 am
You're right, it's in the list - I'll bubble it up the queue. I do like the original idea of stopping the game log where you left the game center so you can do more detailed analysis as you watch the game. And yeah, just change "watch" to "log" in the URL and you can get to the log quickly in another tab for now.