NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Re: Pre-season active roster limit removed

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/10/2014 8:35 pm
In case you didn't catch the thread in the community forums, I have decided to lift the pre-season active roster limit so that you can activate all 60 players for pre-season games. This accomplishes several things:

* It will allow you to have enough active players to prevent non-positional players from getting selected (i.e. Punter being placed at RB when all your RB's are too tired to play)

* It gives you the ability to play all of your roster in the pre-season to actually see them in some level of action

I am also having more starters get pulled after the designated time frame - previously only a few positions had their starters pulled because you would run out of players too quickly.

I have pushed this to MFN-1 in time for our first pre-season games. Let me know if anyone notices any issues as we progress through the pre-season games.
Last edited at 9/10/2014 8:39 pm

By oukjweather
9/11/2014 8:03 am
Something I have noticed, in the depth chart view, the number of players I have active is listed in red no matter how many people I have active.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/11/2014 9:03 am
oukjweather wrote:
Something I have noticed, in the depth chart view, the number of players I have active is listed in red no matter how many people I have active.

Thanks for the report - the logic is to turn it red if the active players is not equal to the max, I didn't consider the case where you don't have 60 players available. I need to change it to not turn red if the number of active players is greater than 47. I'll see if I can do that at some point today.