NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Personnel

By Firefly
12/04/2014 2:43 pm
Still pretty messed up, even with 56 actives and 3 RBs I had a tackle with a rushing attempt and an RB on defense. So, are the RBs tired or not? They tell to give them a breather then sneak in to play defense

Re: Personnel

By Morbid
12/04/2014 11:30 pm
Maybe have a something on depth chart that we could lock players so no others can be added to the depth chart during the game, then maybe it can over ride the stamina and just rotate the players thats on the positional depth chart regardless if they are tired or not.

I also dont know if others do it but I find it much better to set a higher stamina level and keep all starters off ST.

I play in all the leagues and I have only had one player that I have noticed play out of position and that was a WR playing DB. I didnt check exactly what position he played but was guessing it might have been a safety spot because I only had 2 on the depth chart at that time.

Unless there is and injury I barely ever get to my 3rd string HB

Just a helpful suggestion

By Davesgang
12/05/2014 8:50 am
I think the stamina range needs guide lines added.
Some of the substitution rules need tweaking. Perhaps adding weight limits/min.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
12/05/2014 5:32 pm
I need to investigate FF's report, the most recent updates should have prevented offensive players from playing defense and vice versa unless there were no uninjured players remaining (it should be playing the least fatigued player if all players are below your fatigue threshold). The only exception is the benched starters who won't play at all once they've been benched. So it surprises me that FF had a RB playing defense, I need to see if I can figure out why.

By Firefly
12/08/2014 1:07 pm
Worser news. In the last preseason game we had the punter play on the defensive line. That's bad. What could be even worse is that he beat his man and got to the QB for a quick sack. I don't like that a punter was able to do this, he should have been crushed.

By Davesgang
12/09/2014 10:08 pm
I had a punter get a sack from the dt spot too... Hmm I've got a idea for a new strategy! The rockettes d line! Fun stuff.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
12/09/2014 10:10 pm
I've got a few changes in testing that hopefully will prevent the kickers from getting chosen, hope to push it to Beta by the end of the week or first of next week.