NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Trading Block Market

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
1/27/2015 9:59 pm
Just pushed a new feature for testing here in MFN-1 - a trading block. Instead of shopping your players via the forums, the player card now has a checkbox to add the player to the trading block. You can see all players in the trading block by choosing the option from the player search menu, or by searching with the regular player search and choosing "trading block" as the team (like you can do with the draft class or free agents).

Let me know if anyone notices any bugs with the system, and also if you use it to procure a trade successfully. If all goes well during our offseason here I'll push this into the other leagues.

Re: Trading Block Market

By WarEagle
1/28/2015 9:21 am
I like this a lot.

An addition I think would help is if you could somehow enter notes giving a general idea of what you are looking for in return.

Thanks

By WarEagle
1/28/2015 10:38 am
One more idea.

Can you add a "Free Agents / Trading Block" option for the player search? That way we can see both in the same result set.

Thanks

By Gustoon
1/28/2015 4:43 pm
love this, great feature

1/28/2015 9:59 pm
A comments box has been added. I also moved it to be more visible on the player card (it now shows up at the bottom no matter which tab you are looking at)

By Firefly
1/30/2015 8:46 am
This is excellent, thank you

By Gustoon
1/30/2015 12:48 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
A comments box has been added. I also moved it to be more visible on the player card (it now shows up at the bottom no matter which tab you are looking at)

When I'm making notes on players they are not saving

1/30/2015 1:19 pm
Gustoon wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:

When I'm making notes on players they are not saving

There have been a couple of other reports of that, I think I know why it's not saving - until I get a fix in, you can get it to save by turning off and then back on the trading block checkbox.

By Gustoon
1/30/2015 1:38 pm
Ok thanks, just using sticky notes for now