NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Juke/ Spin Moves

By Mr.Krazy
2/04/2015 8:53 pm
Just an idea that I think would look good in the game. I don't know if the break tackle attribute relates or is juking/spin move for recievers and runningbacks, but just a thought.

Re: Juke/ Spin Moves

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
2/04/2015 8:55 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Just an idea that I think would look good in the game. I don't know if the break tackle attribute relates or is juking/spin move for recievers and runningbacks, but just a thought.

I've thought about that several times too, but haven't put it in the feature list. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add it to the list.

By Mr.Krazy
2/04/2015 8:58 pm
No problem, and if I had to guess I think the break tackle attribute is basically trucking or not going down by some sort of power move.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
2/04/2015 9:03 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:
No problem, and if I had to guess I think the break tackle attribute is basically trucking or not going down by some sort of power move.

The break tackle attribute basically is compared to the tackle attribute to determine whether the tackler is successful or not, so it's really just how hard it is to bring a player down. Someone like Marshawn Lynch would have a high break tackle bar, which would make him an obvious choice on, say, a second and goal from your opponent's one yard line.

By Mr.Krazy
2/04/2015 9:08 pm
haha which my team didn't do Sunday to get their 2nd championship. next year..

By Firefly
2/13/2015 10:19 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:

The break tackle attribute basically is compared to the tackle attribute to determine whether the tackler is successful or not, so it's really just how hard it is to bring a player down. Someone like Marshawn Lynch would have a high break tackle bar, which would make him an obvious choice on, say, a second and goal from your opponent's one yard line.

But surely a slant...? No?