NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Trade comments

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
4/06/2015 7:55 pm
Although it won't become apparent until Thursday, I've just pushed an update to the trade system where you can send a private message at the same time you send a trade offer or reject a trade. This has been pushed to MFN-1 only at this point in case this update caused any issues with the website interface (I had to do a few things to the javascript that has the potential to break something, so I'm rolling out the update here first before I push it to the other leagues).

Let me know if you see anything odd as we go through the rest of the playoffs, and of course once we actually enter the offseason and have some trade activity.

Re: Trade comments

By Thor
4/09/2015 8:57 am
I'm curious.

Wouldn't it be easier to just add a text field on the actual trade screen? Sort of like the notes on the player cards.

4/09/2015 8:59 am
Thor wrote:
I'm curious.

Wouldn't it be easier to just add a text field on the actual trade screen? Sort of like the notes on the player cards.

I did that for the offers, initially I was going to do that for the rejection but the structure of the page would have to be redone. Still might change it, not 100% sure I like it the way it is now.

By Thor
4/09/2015 11:11 am
Thanks. I had not looked at the new trade page yet. I forgot we were back to trading time!

4/21/2015 9:17 pm
I've changed the withdraw/counter/reject/accept page so that all have a comments box instead of using the alert dialog.

Let me know if anyone notices any issues, once late FA is over in MFN-1 I'll probably push this to the other leagues.