NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Re: 0.3.1 Release Candidate

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/14/2015 9:29 am
Thor wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:

Another change I made to the 0.3.1 release is the AI player evaluation for draft/autoqueue - the AI is now looking at the max value instead of the halfway point between current and max.

Will this also change the way the AI evaluates players in other scenarios, such as trades / free agents / cutting players?

Also, will there be a slider for the user to determine how they want players evaluated? Or is it all future now? I can see various owners having different opinions on how they would want to evaluate players. For example, I might want to set my slider to 100% future during the draft, then change it to 100% current for the rest of the season.

The AI will use future for talent evaluation in terms of cuts, drafts, fa, etc. It uses current for the depth chart (it always did that). The previous logic used the halfway point between current and future to evaluate the cuts, drafts, fa, etc - and the draft AI included human teams using the auto tool.