NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Kicking Defense

By Tecra031
10/01/2015 12:05 pm
Just throwing this out there...I have yet to see a blocked/tipped fg, xp, or punt in MFN. It happens pretty regularly in the NFL on any given weekend. I am not saying to crank it way up, but would be nice to see this facet of the game show itself once in a while.

Also, maybe a kick that bounces off the upright (either good or bad bounce) would be fun to see as well.

Just a couple of thoughts to add to the experience

Re: Kicking Defense

By Morbid
10/02/2015 4:48 pm
I have seen quite a few actually, well never a punt but have seen xp and FG's blocked. They will register as a low kick and not say blocked. Now I have never seen a blocked FG picked up and ran after by the defense

By RLWJR
10/03/2015 12:04 am
I have seen either a fumbled snap where the holder picked it up and ran about 2 feet, or it was supposed to be a fake FG....... either way, I've only seen it once.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/03/2015 9:25 am
FGs do get blocked, the logic is there for punts to get blocked but the players are unable to get to the punter fast enough. That is something I have on the list to look at, the punter is probably too quick to get the ball off right now.