NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

15 yardline extra point

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/02/2015 4:09 pm
I have pushed the 15 yardline extra point into MFN-1. Part of the reason I didn't do it for the 0.3.1 engine, besides the fact that it is supposedly a 'temporary' change his year (I think it's pretty clear that it will become permanent), was because I am interested to see the kinds of strategic decisions that get made. So far I haven't seen much of an increase in the 2-point conversions, although there has been a slight increase. So what kind of controls would you like to have to go for two?

Re: 15 yardline extra point

By Morbid
10/02/2015 4:46 pm
This is going to be very tough one IMO. A lot of this depends on how the game plan is working, if your having a tough time running the ball this could be a disaster if you game plan it. I dont have a lot of faith in the short passing game because the majority of them are comebacks and by the time the QB throws the ball its no gain or a loss. To me this is going to be as tough to get right as the TO issues have been.

I will just line up and kick the point and let my normal settings decide if i want to go for the 2.

Re: 15 yardline extra point

By Thor
10/02/2015 8:02 pm
Morbid wrote:
This is going to be very tough one IMO. A lot of this depends on how the game plan is working, if your having a tough time running the ball this could be a disaster if you game plan it. I dont have a lot of faith in the short passing game because the majority of them are comebacks and by the time the QB throws the ball its no gain or a loss. To me this is going to be as tough to get right as the TO issues have been.

I will just line up and kick the point and let my normal settings decide if i want to go for the 2.

+1