NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2021 Draft

By Gustoon
2/03/2015 1:16 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
Thanks for not having this draft through the SB :)

:-) That's one of the reasons there are no sims on Sundays.

Ha ha, proper football man :)

By Tecra031
2/03/2015 8:14 pm
Incredibly weak draft class this year

By Mr.Krazy
2/04/2015 1:20 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Davesgang wrote:
Anyone notice the progress is already started on the draftees?
jdb is this a unintended tell?

Yeah, I caught that over the weekend as well - releasing the draft early did get them starting with the updates. I think it's too small of a sample size to be revealing in any way but that won't happen with future draft classes.

Yeah I noticed that with my picks. My rookie LG has a -2/-1 start and this season stat shows -2/0. weird..

By Mr.Krazy
2/05/2015 8:49 pm
well that was certainly an interesting draft..

I think I filled out some positions that needed depth but I could of had better picks. I'll go ahead and rate my first draft a B-

By Gustoon
2/06/2015 1:10 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
well that was certainly an interesting draft..

I think I filled out some positions that needed depth but I could of had better picks. I'll go ahead and rate my first draft a B-

The top end was fine, but as was said earlier, it was a weak draft. Just hoping that the players I/we drafted get their asses through training camp and have their noses buried in the PBs

By Black Adder
2/06/2015 5:57 am
Gustoon wrote:
[quote="Mr.Krazy"]. Just hoping that the players I/we drafted get their asses through training camp and have their noses buried in the PBs

Where else would they have them buried? LOL