NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: San Francisco and Tennessee

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
4/17/2015 12:35 am
San Francisco sends:
LDE Felix Pack

Tennessee sends:
2022 Round 3 Pick 3
2023 Round 3

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: San Francisco and Tennessee

By jsid
4/17/2015 12:44 am
Just wanna let you all know if anyone wants to offer two third rounders for a 31 year old 68/68 player of mine I'll pretty much accept it immediately.

By martinwarnett
4/17/2015 1:30 am
77/77 for me based upon weightings; I cna only offer a trade based upon what my trading bar says...

By Wolfpack
4/17/2015 8:14 am
jsid wrote:
Just wanna let you all know if anyone wants to offer two third rounders for a 31 year old 68/68 player of mine I'll pretty much accept it immediately.

+1

By Thor
4/17/2015 8:30 am
jsid wrote:

Wow. My ratings show him as 78/78.

That's a pretty big difference.

By Morbid
4/17/2015 9:38 am
66/66 ratings for me

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
4/17/2015 9:41 am
Probably all depends on how high you value run defense, because he's a 100 at pass rush but only 53 at run defense.

By Davesgang
4/17/2015 12:07 pm
still it highlights the guidelines for aging players may need adjusting.

By Gustoon
4/17/2015 12:09 pm
Morbid wrote:
66/66 ratings for me

I have 68/68, same as jsid

By martinwarnett
4/17/2015 12:33 pm
Gustoon wrote:
Morbid wrote:
66/66 ratings for me

I have 68/68, same as jsid

But... that figure obviously changes upon the weightings used. It's as simple as that. That's obviously going to change the way the trade bar displays.

The weightings I use put the guy 77/77 or so. The trade offered was valid based upon that - if I'd wanted parity then I'd have had to have jiggled things around trade wise, so offered the deal that the bar said was slightly in the other guys favour.

I need to get younger on the DL, after all.

I guess theoretically someone could jiggle the player weightings they use to demand the earth for a poor player. The trade recipient will view a deal based upon their bar, which can be affected by weightings.

There was no intent to flim-flam, mislead, abuse the process or rip someone off.