NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2022 Week 1

By RLWJR
5/07/2015 5:01 pm
GG Cleveland....... Was concerned when I noticed my backup QB starting this game, for some unknown reason. Guess Coleman had stomach flu or something. Consider myself very lucky to have pulled this one off!

By Cork55
5/07/2015 8:53 pm
GG Seattle. That was a rather odd game with all your picks. Our scouts said that you guys like to throw the ball. I guess they were right.

Has anyone noticed that teams don't seem to use their timeouts during the first half?

By Tecra031
5/07/2015 8:55 pm
Yes, timeout logic still isnt quite right

By JCSwishMan33
5/08/2015 8:14 am
RLWJR wrote:
GG Cleveland....... Was concerned when I noticed my backup QB starting this game, for some unknown reason. Guess Coleman had stomach flu or something. Consider myself very lucky to have pulled this one off!

I'm sure the second half looked a little less concerning... You kinda took this one walking away after halftime. Heh.

GG, though. Time to make me some adjustments.

By oukjweather
5/08/2015 11:51 am
GG Phinsfan,

My defense is what I basically expected. Not able to stop much. On offense I saw glimmers of hope, but only on the first drive. After that we go 3 and out, fumble the ball away and just do not execute at a level necessary to win. We do manage to put 2 drives together that I felt were respectable, but not near consistent enough. Have some rebuilding to do.

By Sardean
5/09/2015 12:55 am
Breaking reports, There is rioting in the streets of Baltimore after Washington wins by 2 Punt Return TD's. bahahaha (too soon?)

By Black Adder
5/09/2015 4:01 am
GG CLE,

We got sloppy after the halftime cheerleader spectacular,but a few words of encouragement from the HC got the players focused again to close out the game.

Next up it`s the "Spend Spend Spend" 2-0 New England Patriots,check those footballs!

By Mr.Krazy
5/09/2015 4:21 am
GG Washington

My team was definitely playing different than it was in week 1. QB Knapp was good and bad today, racking up yards but causing interceptions as well. I really new fresh blood at QB. My defense played sloppy in moments that were critical.

all in all, I think you will have a pretty good season, while my team will just have another so-and-so record.