NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: NOT AGAIN!!!!! it's week 10

By chinaski
5/28/2015 3:52 pm
Do timeouts still seem wonky to anyone else? Our last game had timeouts called right at the 2 min warning (clocked was stopped) and then to's called really early leaving us plenty of time to get the ball back.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
5/28/2015 4:21 pm
chinaski wrote:
Do timeouts still seem wonky to anyone else? Our last game had timeouts called right at the 2 min warning (clocked was stopped) and then to's called really early leaving us plenty of time to get the ball back.

Timeouts are being tweaked pretty much on a daily basis right now - please do report any strange TO activity specifics. There's a new patch that went as recently as today to fix some issues.

By chinaski
5/28/2015 4:26 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
chinaski wrote:

Timeouts are being tweaked pretty much on a daily basis right now - please do report any strange TO activity specifics. There's a new patch that went as recently as today to fix some issues.

If you scroll down to the first half 2 min warning, you'll see what im talking about.

http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/log/3208

Thanks jdb!

By Mr.Krazy
5/28/2015 11:33 pm
GG Cleavland

I thought for sure Knapps 3 ints would cost us the game, but RB Reyes pulled us through a win. Hopefully you'll get out of your losing slump next season!

By jsid
5/29/2015 1:19 am
chinaski wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:
chinaski wrote:

If you scroll down to the first half 2 min warning, you'll see what im talking about.

http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/log/3208

Thanks jdb!

http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/3218#571763

After the 2 min warning everything seemed a little wonky in CAR-ATL game too. Didn't affect the outcome by any means though.

By JCSwishMan33
5/29/2015 8:29 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
GG Cleavland

I thought for sure Knapps 3 ints would cost us the game, but RB Reyes pulled us through a win. Hopefully you'll get out of your losing slump next season!

GG, Big D.

If you look at Cleveland's records under my watch... Yeah... Losing skids are nothing new. Heh. I'm really trying to stick with this team and have a plan.

My running attack is non-existent, QB play is mediocre at best... And my defense couldn't stop a passer even if it was my 2-year old son... Heh.

Up rises the typical Cleveland cry: "Waiting For Next Year"...