NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027 Draft

By martinwarnett
4/23/2016 6:16 pm
Meh, he's gone to Washington.

Phew, can get back to actually planning rest of the draft.

By ibblacklavender02
4/23/2016 7:19 pm
Ahh SD,

I wanted that QB to fall to me...I guess I could always offer you a trade when one of these QBs retire next year!

By CCSAHARA
4/23/2016 8:18 pm
Seeing we touched on politics for a sec being an American I would like to thank the UK for their open inquiry on Iraq. Seeing that our politicians here have refused to do anything similar AND at least learn from their mistakes. I poured over all the documents at the inquiry website and would only wish my fellow countrymen would do the same and see just why 5,000 kids died for ???

By Davesgang
4/23/2016 11:55 pm
Didn't think that qb would last anywhere near this far. Put him on the list kinda as a long shot. Don't need a qb but could see him go past us. Open to tears and trades :)

Really was thinking I'd get a dB or another wr
Last edited at 4/23/2016 11:56 pm

By Black Adder
4/24/2016 4:58 am
CCSAHARA wrote:
Seeing we touched on politics for a sec being an American I would like to thank the UK for their open inquiry on Iraq. Seeing that our politicians here have refused to do anything similar AND at least learn from their mistakes. I poured over all the documents at the inquiry website and would only wish my fellow countrymen would do the same and see just why 5,000 kids died for ???

You must mean The Chilcot Inquiry.

Started in June 2009 and still not published yet,supposed to be sometime this summer....

This will show what a shister Tony Blair is,just a "yes George","whatever you say George",cost 100`s of young soldiers lives...and for what?

Sexed up documents "Weapons of Mass Destruction".none found, the reason we went to war.

Tony Blair should be charged for War Crimes.

Ok back to the draft....

By lellow2011
4/24/2016 6:09 am
ibblacklavender02 wrote:
Ahh SD,

I wanted that QB to fall to me...I guess I could always offer you a trade when one of these QBs retire next year!

As a division rival.... Good :P

By Mr.Krazy
4/24/2016 11:12 pm
Wasn't online when I made my pick, but was lucky enough to draft the player I wanted or at least the position.

Allen looks to be a definite starter at CB for now at least.

By lellow2011
4/25/2016 1:09 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Wasn't online when I made my pick, but was lucky enough to draft the player I wanted or at least the position.

Allen looks to be a definite starter at CB for now at least.

He should be good in a zone scheme, unfortunately I don't think his man to man coverage is going to improve.

By martinwarnett
4/25/2016 11:22 am
Is it wrong to be purely picking for depth in the 3rd? Ah well, so be it...

By Gustoon
4/25/2016 11:36 am
My draft is completely screwed now, stuck in a meeting that is subterranean , virtually no signal and to send this message will take about 5 minutes :(