NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - Rivalries

Re: AFC East

By Morbid
6/02/2015 7:47 pm
I am trying..lol

This will most likely be my one and done and back to rebuilding as I expect to lose a lot of players to retirement. I am dinged up a little with injuries but nothing to major. NJ can be helpful and lose another game so i can get some rest in for my players. But no way am I looking past Miami, doesnt matter what league I am they give me trouble

By Black Adder
6/03/2015 1:48 pm
Best of luck Morbid,you have a great team there in NE, and deserve to be 12-0,but the undefeated run has to end some when ,next season maybe, or why not now?

As for tricks up my sleeve, how`d you know David Blaine is an avid Dolphins fan?

By Tecra031
7/28/2015 11:00 am
Big game this week in the AFC East for 1st place...NJY is looking for revenge for last years sweep of all 3 matchups by NE

By Morbid
7/28/2015 2:16 pm
Tecra031 wrote:
Big game this week in the AFC East for 1st place...NJY is looking for revenge for last years sweep of all 3 matchups by NE

I dont have the same team I had last season but I am gonna try like ****..lol

8-9 retirements really changed this team and will be more next season. I am gonna be in cap **** for the next couple seasons.

By Tecra031
8/10/2015 9:24 pm
Great division this year so far...all teams separated by 1 game going down the stretch! And all with winning records too

By Morbid
8/11/2015 1:54 pm
Very strong division, am very surprised i am sitting where I am honestly but not taking it for granted. Each week is a struggle

By Black Adder
8/24/2015 3:35 am
Many congrats to the other THREE teams in the AFC East who ALL made the post season.

Hopefully with the experience our rookie QB gained this year,we`ll be in a position to challenge next season.

By Morbid
8/24/2015 9:08 am
Black Adder wrote:
Many congrats to the other THREE teams in the AFC East who ALL made the post season.

Hopefully with the experience our rookie QB gained this year,we`ll be in a position to challenge next season.

Yeah congrats. Very tough division

I expected to drop this season and will expect to next season as well as I expect retirements to hit big again. Lost 9 players last season and could lose another 7+ this off season

By Black Adder
10/01/2015 4:44 am
Strong start for all teams in the toughest division in football.

By Tecra031
10/01/2015 12:07 pm
Ya, great start to the season for the AFC East. Unfortunately we have an all-AFC east battle this weekend...so we can't all go 2-0. Although 1-0-1 would be kind of humorous :)