NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - Beta Bug Box

auto player cuts

By Tecra031
6/25/2018 8:14 am
I just signed a free agent during the midweek stage, and instead of telling me I am over roster limit and allowing me to cut the player of my choice, it auto cut this player. 2nd rd pick (not worth it), but now hit my dead cap. Not the player I would have cut.

https://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/player/14143

Re: auto player cuts

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
6/25/2018 9:31 am
It looks like there's a bug that is processing waiver wire claims during the postseason game stages. I will look into why that is happening.

By Tecra031
6/27/2018 7:16 am
I am beyond not ok with this ****. *** happened to my team???? AI basically cut my ENTIRE team and signed a bunch of junk during the playoffs. Cost me the season as well. I want ALL of these transactions reversed and my players back on my roster. Unreal!!! 46 of 53 players cut!!!!
Last edited at 6/27/2018 7:21 am

6/27/2018 8:19 am
Something is weird and I need to solve it. I'm going to roll this league back to before the divisional round game and see what is happening, but I'm going to have to delay the sim for a few days because I need to make sure I have enough time to investigate what is happening. For some reason the AI is making roster cuts during the midweek sim of the playoffs.

By Ragnulf-le-maudit
7/26/2018 12:32 am
I think the "cut-them-all" bug is back in mfn1.

By raymattison21
7/26/2018 6:46 am
And I can't have more than 60 for preseason ?

By Beercloud
7/26/2018 7:47 am
I understood that you can't go over 60 players at anytime.
And 53 during the regular season / playoffs.

7/26/2018 8:35 am
Ragnulf-le-maudit wrote:
I think the "cut-them-all" bug is back in mfn1.

What team? It wouldn't be the same bug because at this point in the year the base salary is not prorated into your dead cap.

By Infinity on Trial
7/26/2018 8:40 am
I think this was the result of exceeding salary cap: https://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/team/14

By raymattison21
7/26/2018 6:59 pm
Beercloud wrote:
I understood that you can't go over 60 players at anytime.
And 53 during the regular season / playoffs.

Is this new? Yes , regular season but thought those other restrictions were reserved for only the training camp stage.
Last edited at 7/26/2018 7:00 pm