NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Re: New gameplanning interface

By JCSwishMan33
10/24/2016 10:49 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
So how long does it take for the Avg Yards / Familiarity / # Times Called to actually be updated? Is it supposed to be after every game? It seems like those indicators move randomly to me.

It is updated after every game.

Huh. So my offense and defense just aren't running some plays at all. Awesome! Heh.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/24/2016 10:50 am
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
So how long does it take for the Avg Yards / Familiarity / # Times Called to actually be updated? Is it supposed to be after every game? It seems like those indicators move randomly to me.

It is updated after every game.

Huh. So my offense and defense just aren't running some plays at all. Awesome! Heh.

Let me know if you compare to the game logs and discover otherwise.

By JCSwishMan33
10/24/2016 10:52 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Let me know if you compare to the game logs and discover otherwise.

I will, once I have some time to look over the logs.

The only thing I know right off is my team threw around 10 passes (if that) this past game, but I'm pretty sure that my Offense was gameplanned for a good amount of pass plays.

By WarEagle
10/24/2016 7:28 pm
WarEagle wrote:
This is great.
Thanks!

Is there any chance you could add the run/pass numbers to our offense gameplanning screen?

Also, it would be great if we only had to change the number of games once and it would apply to the other screens as well until they were changed, and if that number of games was also used for the run/pass numbers.

Thanks again!

Any thoughts on this?

10/24/2016 9:03 pm
WarEagle wrote:
WarEagle wrote:
This is great.
Thanks!

Is there any chance you could add the run/pass numbers to our offense gameplanning screen?

Also, it would be great if we only had to change the number of games once and it would apply to the other screens as well until they were changed, and if that number of games was also used for the run/pass numbers.

Thanks again!

Any thoughts on this?

Yes, I'm planning to do both of these. I'm going to wait until I have these in place before releasing this to the general flow. I am thinking about adding a few more filters (formations, defensive personnel) also. There have been a few issues with the update also (crashes in general on some pages) but there were in some views that most people don't go to, so I think were infrequent - I think it's getting more stable now.

By WarEagle
10/24/2016 10:12 pm
Excellent.

Thanks.

I've always wanted to be able to tell what my own tendencies are for run/pass (without having to figure it out manually).
Last edited at 10/24/2016 10:13 pm

10/27/2016 8:27 pm
Just pushed another update to this, the run/pass tendencies now have a 'number of games' switch, and you can now see your own run/pass tendencies on the offensive gameplan screen.

By WarEagle
10/28/2016 8:59 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Just pushed another update to this, the run/pass tendencies now have a 'number of games' switch, and you can now see your own run/pass tendencies on the offensive gameplan screen.

This is awesome!

Very useful.

Thanks for the quick addition!

By Beercloud
10/28/2016 3:01 pm
This opens up a whole new world.