NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

It's Week 9

By Tecra031
5/26/2015 8:47 am
GG Oak, was pretty close all game, but we managed to pull it out at home.

Re: It's Week 9

By Sardean
5/26/2015 9:31 am
GG pittsburgh, a lesser team would have folded early but your team showed the toughness to fight back.

By Black Adder
5/26/2015 9:41 am
GG Wolfpack

That was a close game that I feel the Fins deserved to win,but to run the defending Bowl Champs that close, shows me we`re not that far away,just a pity the Pats and Jets keep on winning!

By Tecra031
5/26/2015 9:47 am
Black Adder wrote:

and Jets keep on winning!

Words that will never be uttered in real life! lol

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
5/26/2015 9:48 am
GG, Morbid. That was a heartbreaker as we throw an int from your 7 yard line in the back of the end zone while trying to go for the tie with less than a minute to go. Ouch.

By oukjweather
5/26/2015 10:00 am
GG Davesgang,

You had a wonderful performance. My teams performance this season has been very pitiful. Going to have to look at the offense and defense during the offseason. Significant improvements are needed in multiple areas before we will be able to compete again.

By Morbid
5/26/2015 10:32 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
GG, Morbid. That was a heartbreaker as we throw an int from your 7 yard line in the back of the end zone while trying to go for the tie with less than a minute to go. Ouch.

It was a good game, I had the bend but dont break defense going the whole game.

By Gustoon
5/26/2015 10:35 am
GG Philly, I thought we had your number in those first few minutes, how wrong I was.

By chinaski
5/26/2015 1:20 pm
What an absolutely stupid game. We intercept them on the 10 in OT and dont kick the FG?

By oukjweather
5/26/2015 1:37 pm
chinaski wrote:
What an absolutely stupid game. We intercept them on the 10 in OT and dont kick the FG?

On the other hand, going backwards 16 yards on the drive and attempting a 44 yard field goal isn't exactly automatically makable for most kickers in the NFL. Except for that 1 kick when it counted most, the Seattle kicker had a phenomenal day going 5/6 with 2 of them being greater than 50 yards.