NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Mr.Krazy's Mock Draft 1.0

By JCSwishMan33
6/30/2015 8:16 am
Good call on the need.

Only one off on the position and player.

Well done.

By martinwarnett
6/30/2015 12:16 pm
Wow, didn't think that LDE would drop to the second round. CBs I wanted were gone so BPA... I'm shaping up to have a very nice draft by the looks of things.

By Morbid
6/30/2015 1:35 pm
martinwarnett wrote:
Wow, didn't think that LDE would drop to the second round. CBs I wanted were gone so BPA... I'm shaping up to have a very nice draft by the looks of things.

He was my top choice if he made it to the 3rd pick. I got a decent WR so it helps because i am very old at that position currently.

By jsid
6/30/2015 2:35 pm
martinwarnett wrote:

I'm more impressed you got that C. Kicking myself for missing him. Got to the computer right after the pick.

By martinwarnett
6/30/2015 2:52 pm
Usually I go defence as a priority, shoring up the O line was too good an opportunity to pass up.
The LDE means I can kick another one inside to DT, getting slightly younger but faster inside.

Two good picks in the next round and it'll be a good draft. Going to take a few seasons to turn the side around though.

By jsid
6/30/2015 2:53 pm
martinwarnett wrote:
Usually I go defence as a priority, shoring up the O line was too good an opportunity to pass up.
The LDE means I can kick another one inside to DT, getting slightly younger but faster inside.

Two good picks in the next round and it'll be a good draft. Going to take a few seasons to turn the side around though.

Man, you've already had a good draft. Anything after this is frosting on the cake.

By martinwarnett
6/30/2015 2:56 pm
Can always do better.

Still got TC to go through and hope they aren't busts.

By RLWJR
6/30/2015 3:48 pm
Yeah that C Garza was a steal. I had him top of my list out of the players left going into the second round. I was going to move him to tackle though.

By martinwarnett
6/30/2015 5:39 pm
For now he fits a need at C. May move him at some other time.

By Mr.Krazy
6/30/2015 7:57 pm
My draft is going somewhat alright, picked up a possible replacement for Reyes at RB and picked up an OT, but many people on my list were taken off earlier than I expected.

Hoping this could be a better year for Dallas, especially since we lost a lot of positional coaches this offseason