NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Mr.Krazy's Mock Draft 1.0

By Davesgang
6/30/2015 9:08 pm
For now i win the draft cause i drafted A. Butts.

By Tecra031
6/30/2015 9:20 pm
That is true...SD gets the win for that one!

By Gustoon
7/01/2015 12:15 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
Didn't get me a snazzy new WR but did get me a fancy new punter

This Draft pick will go down as the greatest draft pick in all of My Football Now.

The one player that nobody knew of... except for Arizona... This player has SERIOUS potential, will be a bigger hype than Odell Beckham JR, and this punter will be the player to watch this year.

Bravo Arizona, you've got a steal of a gem!

We expect great things from him.
He's a real throwback player that can play O , D AND STs, in TC he'll be worked out at QB, CB, WR and MLB, who knows what might happen.

Btw I have no internet until 13 July so if folks send trades etc... It's really difficult for me to do, let alone the draft :(

By RLWJR
7/01/2015 1:16 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
My draft is going somewhat alright, picked up a possible replacement for Reyes at RB and picked up an OT, but many people on my list were taken off earlier than I expected.

Hoping this could be a better year for Dallas, especially since we lost a lot of positional coaches this offseason

This draft has been the first I've been in where recruits on my list disappeared fast! Either I'm finally getting the hang of drafting, or everyone else is, LOL!

By martinwarnett
7/01/2015 2:33 pm
Sigh.

QB had my eye on as a steal backup has just been drafted by an ownerless team... meh... strip them of draft picks I say.

By martinwarnett
7/01/2015 3:03 pm
Ooooh, I like that running back NOS took. Good value.

By mrfakename
7/01/2015 3:16 pm
martinwarnett wrote:
Ooooh, I like that running back NOS took. Good value.

Hopefully he can keep his weight down and stats up.

By martinwarnett
7/01/2015 3:38 pm
Picked up a decent one myself, converted from FB. Useful backup, covers RB, FB and TE, so...

By Wolfpack
7/01/2015 6:02 pm
The players in the draft are pretty poor. Lots of crazy stats..much different from prior years. Lots of guys with zeros in many categories. I don't know how you get into the NFL with 0 acceleration or become a OL with 0 pass blocking.

Did anything change or is it just a random thing?

By sealbc
7/01/2015 6:12 pm
I mentioned this in the Community forums about the 0 attributes showing up.Jd tried too explain it with a rb with 0 speed.He mentioned of making changes in mfn 1 by weight and speed.Not sure how he is going too explain the 0 blocking on an ol

http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/community/1/726?page=1#4101
Last edited at 7/01/2015 6:13 pm