NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2025 MFN-1 Season Award Ceremony

By jsid
2/01/2016 2:16 pm
Yes! ATL getting two mentions is big, especially on positions of emphasis for my team. Thanks for the write up.

Also, I don't think the Gus-loves-punters inside joke will ever get old :)

By Gustoon
2/01/2016 2:34 pm
jsid wrote:
Yes! ATL getting two mentions is big, especially on positions of emphasis for my team. Thanks for the write up.

Also, I don't think the Gus-loves-punters inside joke will ever get old :)

it's not a joke

By Nicko
2/01/2016 8:23 pm
Great Job. I love the Robert Pryor Award, that's a great way to honor one of the best to play the game.

By WarEagle
2/02/2016 7:04 am
Great job here. I can't imagine how much time it took to do this. Thanks for your effort.

By Morbid
2/02/2016 12:12 pm
Great write up and yes my team totally sucked and not expecting much improvement this season. Currently have a roster of 30 and not much in FA market

By JCSwishMan33
2/02/2016 2:31 pm
I gotta say, that was a **** of a write-up. Kudos to you!

And I'm amazed that I had anyone even in the mentions, let alone Free Safety of the Year.

We just gotta watch it, because the players might read this and start pushing to up their contracts based on Mr. Krazy's... Craziness. Heh.

By martinwarnett
2/02/2016 4:05 pm
Where's my award for having a team so utterly non descript and inoffensive it never gets mentioned?