NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Re: Playing Out of Position (Mostly RBs)

By raymattison21
2/26/2019 11:56 am
mardn72 wrote:
You never get a speed hit in the 8th years. It’s the 9th year it hits. I’ve moved aging players to other positions to extend their career, but I’ve noticed if you move them back, they take a hit pretty quickly.

As they never recover the speed back? Or perhaps some but not all ?

By Beercloud
3/01/2019 3:22 pm
Do guys get fatigued do to the number of hits they take throughout the season?

Does size per position have a fatigue factor?

If so, does this fatigue affect their talent (speed, accel, strength) or is it just their position skills that is affected?

By raymattison21
3/31/2019 9:41 am
raymattison21 wrote:
mardn72 wrote:
You never get a speed hit in the 8th years. It’s the 9th year it hits. I’ve moved aging players to other positions to extend their career, but I’ve noticed if you move them back, they take a hit pretty quickly.

My guy was 96 speed at year eight. He went through camp dt and gained to 213 pounds and lost some speed to 93. I changed him back to cb for the season and by game 8 he lost 14 pounds and continues to lose speed. He now an 88. That an eight point drop in half a season .

By TarquinTheDark
6/04/2019 9:57 pm
IDK why, but my top rusher after 5 games is my backup QB. I didn't plan it that way. I must have slipped up on an override. I sure hope we get QB sneaks soon.
Last edited at 6/04/2019 10:01 pm

By Duval
6/11/2019 1:54 pm
raymattison21 wrote:
raymattison21 wrote:
mardn72 wrote:

My guy was 96 speed at year eight. He went through camp dt and gained to 213 pounds and lost some speed to 93. I changed him back to cb for the season and by game 8 he lost 14 pounds and continues to lose speed. He now an 88. That an eight point drop in half a season .

So maybe the stats still regress but the retirement flag gets pushed back?