NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Re: [0.4.5] Version 2dbb07a

By raymattison21
1/26/2019 11:09 am
AL 5 (7:22) 19-Carlos Mullin pass Pass knocked down by 23-James Fraser. incomplete, intended for 88-Shane Fryar. 23-The referee might have missed a defensive hold on that coverage.

Something like that would work for me. Then you could open up door for a reviewed play. Possibly ending in an overturned call.

By setherick
1/26/2019 1:28 pm
raymattison21 wrote:
AL 5 (7:22) 19-Carlos Mullin pass Pass knocked down by 23-James Fraser. incomplete, intended for 88-Shane Fryar. 23-The referee might have missed a defensive hold on that coverage.

Something like that would work for me. Then you could open up door for a reviewed play. Possibly ending in an overturned call.

Except you can't review non called penalties.

By raymattison21
1/26/2019 1:57 pm
setherick wrote:
raymattison21 wrote:

Except you can't review non called penalties.

It's just a real life way of moderating/reviewing all these holds. If penalty rates are high here overturning calls would lower numbers a bit. So would adding illegal contact or hands to the face. Here DPI seems low in comparison but not if you muddle together other defensive penalties into our penalty totals.

I'm wondering if we are getting decent numbers and using the refs as an excuse for our slightly high numbers. Only cause if there too many calls .....is there too much hand grabbing in the first place? Upon some reviews I don't think so, but it would be neat to see some challenged calls one day.

By setherick
1/26/2019 4:21 pm
On this play, the WR at the top of the screen is running a route that is the play distance. That WR is wide open. But the QB throws it to the underneath WR instead: https://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/9252#1685928

This last game looked a lot better overall than the previous ones. Not sure about other teams.
Last edited at 1/26/2019 4:40 pm

By setherick
1/28/2019 11:48 am
Just a thought, but what is the point of carrying 40 plays on offense when the matrix isn't going to call all the plays equally anyway.